Friday, July 6, 2007

I'M VERY TIRED

Convento Monteripido, Perugia
July 5 2007

Europe is on summer. Now, I just feel how summer is. It’s very hot. It’s different with tropical climate. Whereas, now is not the peak of season. A franciscan that stay in Monteripido said that the peak of the summer is on August. I, however, have experience how the summer make me a little bit sick.
You should know that at this condition, I have to walk on foot to a place where I take a Italian course. The distance between this place and Monteripido is more or less 2 km. You can imagine how I ‘m very tired. Walking on foot under the burning sunshine is a kind of struggle. And what result that I have received. I get dehydration. I am always thristy. And when I’m late to get water, I get headache. My sight-eyes is rather blur. Sometimes, my eyes become red. And when I write down this blog, my nose was bleeding (in Indonesia, name “mimisan”)
Ok, I wouldn’t write a long story. But, I just conclude this short blog with these words. IN OTHER COUNTRY WHERE YOU WILL STAY, BESIDES YOU HAVE TO LEARN AND ADAPT ABOUT THE SOCIAL AND CULTURE OF THAT COUNTRY, DON’T FORGET THAT YOU ALSO HAVE TO LEARN AND ADAPT ABOUT YOUR SURROUNDINGS, INCLUDE CLIMATE.
Oh Lord….I’m very tired physicaly and psychicaly.

No comments: